Today, is the 1st day of the rest of your life! Enjoy this day, and make the best of the days to come. How? Read on for some tips hat have helped me and I hope they prove jsut as valuable to you too.
1. A good night's sleep always makes for a better day. Rest is so important; since it gives your body the down time it needs to rejuvinate itself, your body also takes this time to heal from any nicks or other ingery sustained during the day, and most importantly it gives the brain time to sort through all the information it has recieved allowing it to erase the things you don't want to remember adn keep the things you do. (food for thought)
2. Brushing of teeth: What? Yes, the mint in your toothpaste can help you focus, wake your scenses up (in turn waking your mind), when your scenses are awake you can focus on the tasks your day brings, and for goodness sake it gets rid of the excess bacteria in your mouth eliminating bad breath.
3. Find at least 5 things to give thanks for: Even if you say thanks for the air you breath, the sun in the sky, and the song of that "beautiful" bird that so nice woke you at 5 in the morning with his lovely song. Giving thanks for the small things will help you appreciate the big things all that much more.
4. Music: Music (especially inspirational or upbeat music) will keep your mind in a better mood than if you spend your day in silence. Music comes in many different styles and everyone has their personal preference; but if you listen to sad music it has the power to make your mind sad, where as happy music has the power to lift your spirit and make your mood that much better.
5. Love you some babies: Our babies are a precious gift from God and they are meant for us to love; sometimes that meas a hug, other times that means a game to play, and then sometimes it just means sitting down and watching them play their way. Whatever you do to show your babies that you love them I can guarantee they will love you right back. And who doesn't like to be loved? I know I do.
How your day goes is up to you. Making the best of your day or letting your day get the best of you is a choice we make by the minute. And while not every minute of every day is going to be peaches and cream, I hope your days are filled with the choice to make them great.
Until next time my friends, God bless, and Make it a GREAT day!